This book contains nine pieces from ABRSM’s Grade 7 Piano syllabus for 2023 & 2024, three pieces chosen from each of Lists A, B and C – ideal for both Practical and Performance Grade exams. The pieces have been carefully selected to offer an attractive and varied range of styles, creating a collection that provides an excellent source of repertoire to suit every performer.
The book also contains helpful footnotes and, for those preparing for exams, useful syllabus information.
1. Joseph Haydn - Allegro moderato: first movement from Sonata in B minor, Hob. XVI:32
2. Bohuslav Martinů - Allegretto: No. 4 from Čtvrtky a osminky, H. 257
3. Marianne von Martínez - Tempo di minuetto: third movement from Sonata in A
1. Fryderyk Chopin - Mazurka in A minor, Op. 68 No. 2
2. Jan Freidlin - At the Evening Window: No. 4 from Four Stories
3. Moritz Moszkowski - Calme du soir: No. 2 from 10 petits morceaux, Op. 94
1. Christopher Norton - New Kid: No. 9 from The Christopher Norton Jazz Preludes Collection
2. D. G. Rahbee - Prelude: Twilight, Op. 69
3. Param Vir - White Light Chorale